Hello, my name is Kate Kopylova.
I am an experienced bodyworker - Certified Thai Massage Practitioner.
I added essential oils to my practice to receive more benefits from the treatments. The results didn't impress me as much as I hoped for. One day I was invited to a free class about essential oils. It was a game-changer for me. Now the effects of using Young Living essential oils are so apparent that even skeptic people start using this company's oils.
As a Healthy Living Advocate, I teach people to see our health as a result of the food we eat, the emotions we experience, skincare we use, and more.
We have lots of harsh chemicals in household cleaners, air fresheners, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, detergent, dish soap. While chemical substances provide some benefits, many of them are a proven risk to our health and environment.
A typical home contains over 60 hazardous products. Many new harsh chemicals are being released every year with not enough studies. Did you know that it takes only 20 min for those chemicals to reach our brain and thus affect our health?
As a Healthy Living Advocate, I recommend replacing the non-negotiable items like air-freshener, skincare, laundry detergent, and toothpaste with plant-based products.
Please reach out to me if you would like to find out:
- the difference between Young Living Essential oils vs other brands;
- more about best quality baby products;
- cleaning products without harsh chemicals;
- What is Thieves cleaning product?
- What are the best essential oils?
- Where can I buy essential oils in Brampton, Mississauga or Toronto?
- What is the best natural air-freshener?